Information on this page is here to help you get the most out of your visit to Greenwich + Docklands International Festival 2023.
To explore the full programme of events and plan your visit click here.
How to get the most out of your visit to GDIF:
- Be mindful of other people’s personal space and comfort zones
- Allow children to the front, and be aware of sight lines by sitting down, where possible
- Please respect our staff and volunteers and follow their advice – they’re here to help
- Entry to the event may be subject to bag searching by on-site security
Health and Safety Rules of Entry:
- No illegal or controlled substances are permitted at the event
- No glass, weapons, pyrotechnics, illegal items or any other items which may cause danger, offence or disruption will be permitted into the event
- Security reserve the right to refuse entry to the event
- Some sites allow service dogs only, and events may be loud and busy
- Feeling unwell? Please do not enter our sites if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 to help keep each other safe.
Ask for Angela
At GDIF we have implemented ‘Ask for Angela’. Sometimes you can find yourself in a situation that isn’t safe or that makes you feel uncomfortable, and at all GDIF sites you can discreetly ask for help from a member of staff if this happens.
To find out more, please visit: askforangela.co.uk
The team at GDIF are constantly monitoring the weather. All events will go ahead, unless it is unsafe to do so. Please listen out to onsite announcements, or check our social media to keep up to date!
- Be safe in the heat by drinking lots of water, wearing sunscreen, seeking shade, and looking after one another
- Be prepared for rain by wearing suitable footwear, bringing a raincoat or poncho
- Lots of our sites get cold at night. Remember to bring layers to keep warm.