TICKETING FOR 2020
This year we’ve had to put ticketing arrangements in place across the Festival to ensure that audience members can enjoy the events whilst remaining socially distanced.
Tickets are FREE across all productions, except Blue Remembered Hills (for which free tickets have been arranged for local residents in Thamesmead).
All tickets can be booked via our Eventbrite page. If a show is ticketed, you must register for a ticket for all members of your group planning to attend, even if the event is free.
You can book tickets using the link on the event pages of our website.
Please note that capacities at this year’s Festival will be much lower than in previous years and so, to ensure that as many people as possible can access the Festival:
- You can book for up to 4 people for each event
- Tickets for many events will be booked by the bench, which can accommodate up to four people from the same household. In these instances, one ticket will secure one bench. When booking, please specify how many people are in your group.
If you would prefer to book a ticket over the phone, please call 020 8305 5022.
If you have questions about our access provision or would like to book a free companion ticket for Blue Remembered Hills, please contact Alex Covell: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8305 5021.
Terms and Conditions
To help keep everyone safe, please read the terms and conditions and familiarise yourself with our Health and Safety guidelines. Events with specific conditions will state those on their associated event and booking pages.
- Please bring your ticket with you – on a smartphone is fine
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the advertised start time, and be prepared to queue for entry
- Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- We are adhering to 2m social distancing where possible – please help us by keeping your distance from fellow audience members
- Right of admission reserved – if you arrive late your spot may be given away
- Please do not attend if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Persistent dry cough
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- We will not share your contact details with anyone, with the exclusion of NHS contact Test and Trace if necessary. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to share your details for contact tracing purposes.
You can read our full Health and Safety guidelines here.