TICKETING FOR 2020
This year we put ticketing arrangements in place across the Festival to ensure that audience members could enjoy the events whilst remaining socially distanced.
Tickets were FREE across all productions.
Did you come to GDIF 2020?
Tell us what you thought!
Terms and Conditions
To help keep everyone safe, please read the terms and conditions and familiarise yourself with our Health and Safety guidelines. Events with specific conditions will state those on their associated event and booking pages.
- Please bring your ticket with you – on a smartphone is fine
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the advertised start time, and be prepared to queue for entry
- Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- We are adhering to 2m social distancing where possible – please help us by keeping your distance from fellow audience members
- Right of admission reserved – if you arrive late your spot may be given away
- Please do not attend if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- Persistent dry cough
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- We will not share your contact details with anyone, with the exclusion of NHS contact Test and Trace if necessary. By purchasing this ticket, you agree to share your details for contact tracing purposes.
You can read our full Health and Safety guidelines here.