Get Lost is free to attend.
There is level access to all Dancing City performance locations.
Modern site with level access across. Some sites are accessed via public lifts.
A priority area for disabled audiences will be marked with a sign or flag. Space for wheelchair users, and a variety of seating options will be available at each performance site.
On-site walking distances
This is a large festival site. Some sites are a 40 minute walk between. Most are within 10 minutes. Check the map and brochure on the day to plan your route across site.
Respite and Access Areas
Access Area at Canary Riverside. Meet here for access information.
They are located as follows:
- Cabot Place, Mall Level -1, near City of London Drycleaners & Leon
- Canada Place, Mall Level -1, at the end of the corridor opposite Robert Dyas
- Churchill Place, Mall Level -1, behind James Shoe Care
- Jubilee Place, Mall Level -1, adjacent to Seoul Bird
- Crossrail Place, Mall Level -3 via lift adjacent to the Notes Coffee Roasters & Bar
All of these locations also have accessible facilities. In addition, the accessible toilets in Canada Place and Churchill Place both have hoist facilities.
Blue badge parking
Cabot Square Car Park
Canada Square Car Park
Jubilee Place Car Park
Westferry Circus Car Park
Access drop-off point
Available to download in the ‘Where to Find it’ section below.
For Access questions, contact email@example.com // 07899 893 935
Other audience questions, contact our Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow GDIF on social media or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about Get Lost.